HP Support Assistant is software developed by Hewlett-Packard, which typically comes pre-installed with most new Hewlett-Packard computers and laptops. HP laptop assistant initially helps the device to work smoothly. The most popular release of HP laptop assistant or HP Desktop Assistant is 126.96.36.199 and nearly 97% of all installations currently using this version.
During the setup of HP printer assistant or laptop, the program registers itself to begin on drive through a Windows Schedule Task in order to run automatic start-ups. Depending on the version of the installed HP printer assistant, the software adds a Windows Service, which is developed to run continuously in the background.
It keeps a manually check on the service that seems to cause hindrance or stops a program to run accurately. HP Desktop Assistant is the controller that helps to tune-up device to make sure whether all the drivers are running properly.
In case you have uninstalled HP Support Assistant or your computer does not have the software, you can follow the below procedure to install HP Desktop Assistant or HP Printer Assistant.
How do you install the HP Laptop Assistant?
- Go to https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/laptops
- Click Support from the top menu to expand options
- Go to Software & Drivers
- Click on the Laptop icon
- On the next page, in the field of ‘enter your serial number’ type your laptops model number or relevant information
- Submit the field
- Select the operating system and its version you use and proceed
- A list of drivers will appear
- Click on the driver option to check more information, and under the section, you will find the download options
- Click download and install the tool
Following the procedure above, you can install any driver that is not found in your PC or laptop. Also, make sure to restart your computer after the install and once done. Check for the driver’s performance if it is working fine or not. In case you come across any glitch, connect with the official support provider or call on HP laptop assistant number, so you get guidance from an expert.
Now, you can move forward to install HP Printer Assistant to use your printer effortlessly.
How do you install HP laptop support assistant?
- Turn off your HP printer, reconnect it, and then turn it on again to make sure if it is working properly
- Go to the official HP web page and click Support option from the top menu
- Click Software & Drivers
- Select Printer icon and under the field of ‘Enter your product name’ type your printer’s name and model number
- Click Submit and proceed
- The software associated with your HP printer will show up, if you wish, you can go through the information provided below
- Click the download button to download HP Printer Assistant
- Double-click the downloaded file and install it
- Once installed, restart your computer
Go to control panel and from the printers and drivers option, connect your HP printer with the driver. In any case, when you observe technical error, call up on HP Laptop Support Number for assistance.