AirPrint is initially intended for iOS devices that are only connect via a Wi-Fi network. Therefore having a stable Wi-Fi connectivity is mandatory. Moreover, HP AirPrint does not require printer-specific drivers. Thus you do not have any mess of finding the suited printer driver. Nevertheless, you may need an HP printer assistant to understand the working. For new users, the working and setting of HP AirPrinter could be a little more complex, yet, if you perform steps manually, you can easily take out prints.
Start with initial settings, check for the printing requirements or take help by HP Wireless Assistant. Next, set up all the wireless connections and you need to connect HP printer with your computer via a USB cable, then you must use Wi-Fi Direct/HP wireless direct.
Once all settings are done properly, move next to print from your iOS device using HP AirPrint. You can also connect with an expert HP printer assistant to receive instructions for the settings.
How to Print with HP Airprint?
- Turn on your HP printer and recheck if all the connections are made properly with your iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod touch).
- Tap and open on the document, file, media, email, or webpage you wish to print.
- Tap the share icon.
- Now, press the printer icon.
- On the next page, open menu and select the printer.
- Form the list of printer, select your HP printer to connect it with your iOS device.
- Go to options to modify other settings such as paper dimension.
- Adjust these changes as per your printer’s requirement.
- You may not see these settings if you have a black & white printer.
- If you have a color HP printer and still you do not see the option, connect with HP printer assistant to get the solution.
- Select the number of copies you want to print and tap Print.
Following the steps, you will instantly get as much number of prints as you want. However, if you come across any issue meanwhile making the steps. Connect with the team of HP support assistant and the experts will guide you with the settings and solutions.