HP Printer Assistant | HP Printer Support Assistant
HP Printer Assistant is printer management software that comes pre-installed in most of the Windows HP print driver. Besides the basic functionality of the HP printer assistant software of constant check of update availability, the program also helps to scan documents and photos, order supplies, check ink levels, and perform more actions.
Besides all these features, users face troubles to pick a suitable HP printer assistant Mac, HP printer assistant for Windows 10, or any their operating system. Because HP has a big range of printers and different models and designs, some of them are mentioned below.
- HP DeskJet 5075 All-in-One
- HP 1020 Plus Single Function Monochrome Laser Printer
- Error occurs after the recovery of the system
- HP LaserJet M1005 Multifunction Laser Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro M126nw Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
- HP DeskJet 3835 All-in-One Ink
- HP DeskJet 2622 All-in-One Wireless Color Inkjet Printer
- HP DeskJet 4729 All-in-One Ultra Ink Advantage Wireless Color Printer
There are other HP printers as well, and all the known for different feature or design. Regardless of the model, it is mandatory to have HP printer assistant software on your computer, since only then you can send print commands to your computer.
Why do you need an HP printer assistant?
The role of an HP printer assistant for Windows 10 or different operating system is to facilitate a strong connection between the printer and computer. If the Windows or any supporting operating system is outdated, it is possible that you will face troubles with the driver; in fact, they may also encounter unavailability of HP printer assistant software error appearing on your computer.
Therefore, to avoid such issues, make sure you follow HP printer assistant download steps that are given below.
How to download HP printer assistant?
- Turn on your printer but detach all the wired connections with computer
- Open a web browser and go to the official HP website
- From the top menu, click Support > Software & drivers
- Under the Software & Driver page, click on Printer option
- You see a message of ‘Let's identify your product to get started’ or 'Identify your printer'
- Enter your printer model in the field and click Submit
- Select your operating system and its version and submit your choice
- A highlighted download button will appear with all the descriptions
- Click Download and once done, install HP printer support assistant on your computer
As you complete HP printer assistant download, begin the setup of the printer with the computer. Make all the wired connections of the printer with the computer. Add the printer to printers list of your computer.
Nevertheless, if you are a Windows 10 users and failing to connect with
Trouble while connecting with HP printer assistant for windows 10?
- Power off your printer and computer
- Disconnect and reconnect all the cable connection firmly
- Turn on your computer and connect the printer with it
- Go to control panel > Devices & Printers
- Add your printer model to the list
- Now you are ready to print
You can also connect your printer with the wireless or Wi-Fi connections to print using the internet.
Once you complete the steps successfully, you are ready to use the printer. However, in case of any complexity while executing the process, reach out for HP Support Assistant to get help.